CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My New Idenity

My name is Alyssa Garcia and I'm from Las Angeles, California. I am 21 years old and am very out going. I am going to college at Stanford University department of music. I live by myself in a beautiful house with my two dogs and a cat, a light brown chihuahua named Honey, a black poodle named Hupies, and a light gray ocicat named D.C...(meaning Darn Cat). I love my pets so much that they are like my kids.

In my spare time I love to drive to the beach and walk on the sand at the shore. Sometimes I even find shells and I like to pick them up and take them home. My dogs also like when I take them with me because they like to run up to the water and play. I also like to work out and I spend a lot of time with my dogs while I'm exercising. Sometimes I play fetch or just go for a jog with them.


I am also a very talented person and I have many gifts that I am proud of. The gift that I have that I'm most proud of is the fact that I am able to sing. I love to sing and to learn new songs. By being able to sing it has also given me an interest to write poetry.

0 comments: